RE: Got Spark Plugs Changed - FINALLY!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 23:37:14 EDT

I gotta see this! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of ABeerCan@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 10:19 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Got Spark Plugs Changed - FINALLY!

In a message dated 5/15/01 10:15:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< Oh please tell me you're kidding...hehehehe LOL

 If they offer a Fuel Injection Cleaning (and not just some bottle of
 "Mechanic in a can")...get some info on that they do.

 - Bernd >>

NO! I'm not kidding! I was driving around Starkville today and found these
shops right next to each other! I almost wrecked my Dakado b/c I was
laughing so hard!! It still cracks me up just thinking about it. I will
try
to get my hands on a digital camera tomorrow and take some pics of it!

The other Will