Re: RE: Annoying rattle finally figured out on my `99 - Now Throttle Body

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 00:58:45 EDT

In a message dated 5/15/01 11:42:04 PM Central Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< If the billet is too rich for your blood (which we carry in stock as well),
 we also have put together a V6 to V8 Throttle Body conversion kit (used
 stock V8 TB with new IAC and TPS sensors included). Then, we also have the
 Fastman (ex-QuickD) TB's also ($250). ;)

 - Bernd
 http://www.speedtweaks.net >>

And if a TB isn't enough, we have put together a kit that allows you to
install two solid fuel rocket boosters (space shuttle type!!) on the sides of
your Dak. We include programmable guidance systems for when the sfrb's
disengage at the end of the 1/4 mile run so they will fly straight to your
house and land on your front lawn. We also throw in (TOTALLY FREE) a fully
certified nomex suit with a halon fire extinguishing system built into the
suit for when the sfrb's disengage and toast your Dak. We do not claim
responsibility for your Dak burning after disengagement. We figure if you
can afford these, then you can afford a new truck after each use! :oP
Price: (est., each application varies)
$2.8 million for basic kit
$9.3 million for the Bernd style kit ;o) (and we even throw in a set of clear
"ricer" lenses for free! hahahahahaha)

The other Will

p.s. If you actually purchase one of out kits within the next 30 minutes, we
will throw in a free in cockpit flight recorder with heavy duty black box!!
CALL NOW!!

1-800-FULL-OBS d:o)

p.s.s. For those hopeless few, this was a joke. If it took you this far to
figure that out, maybe you and Ron should start a support group! <ducking
and running> ;o)