Re: Skidplates? Need help, bad dealer.

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 02:00:43 EDT

woah! that's their responsibility. I'd fight it in court and make them pay
for it. You said "make whatever repairs needed" and they didn't use that to
their full advantage and checking everything out to make sure it's in
working condition.

I'm wondering "why didn't you make it home even?" what went wrong? over
heat? no oil? what? has to be a reason...
-Chuong

<<
Whose fault is it? And who should pay the bill?

Oh, and where can I find METAL skidplates? The plastic one was the culprit
of the problem in the first place...

Thanks,,,
Jessica