Re: RE: took a trip, mpg/truck report

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 13:45:56 EDT

Alek,
  The 4-cyl is so that you can get that kind of gas mileage and run 60+mph.
See, Will didn't tell us all that he only ran 35 mph the whole time and
knocked it out of gear and coasted down all the hills. :) Just kidding
Will...Great to hear of your awesome mpg!!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/