RE: RE: Annoying rattle finally figured out on my `99

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 11:11:19 EDT

Sam,

I don't think Bernd means anything with his comment. He is not trying to
bag your ads as he is just trying to point out that a 3rd entry has just
joined his friendly price war that he has going on between his site and that
of Smokin' Dakota's. Like Bernd say (in previous message) it is just
business and nothing personal. Capitalism at it's best. If you or anyone
else has something to sell that can benefit the members of the DML please
post it as I and the rest of us are always looking for a good buy.

Just my 2 cents,
Ken