Re: Air Bag Light

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 12:31:56 EDT

Sounds like a bad sensor/ground/something. I wonder if this was related to
my earlier air bag light - parking brake light coming on at the same time.

I don't have the post I made, but it was back earlier this year. I found
the sensor by the brake pedal, reseated it and made sure the wires were
pushed into the socket and it went away for 3+months now

Then again, your problem might be different. Hope this helps!

Chris