Re: Who makes the best fiberglass lid?

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 12:38:07 EDT

Is there anyway to stop the leaking? Also, what color is your truck? The
new fiberglass lid comes in a "gloss black" or something? and I was
wondering how well that matched mopar's black paint on the 97+ models. How
much was shipping??
-Chuong

<<I've got a Checkmate lid on my '00 reg. cab and they make a nice one for a
quad. If you want low profile, they are the way to go in my opinion. I only
have one problem with mine and that's that it leaks! It leaks in the front