Re: Related Oil/Energy shortage.. I've found the answer

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 19:57:03 EDT

Dateline: San Francisco

Due the severe electrical shortage the light at the end of the tunnel will
be turned off until further notice.

PG and E

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

"HOP" <hopsdak@hotmail.com> wrote in article <OE24FRaqbC8wSA1XvpF0000312c@hotmail.com>... > Oil shortage.. I've found the answer: > There are alot of folks who can't understand how we came to have an oil > shortage here > in the USA. Well there is a simple answer! Nobody bothered to check the > oil! > We just didn't know we were getting low. The reason is purely geographical. > All the oil is in Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and Alaska. > All the DIPSTICKS are in Washington D.C...... > Hop... >