Hello Everyone - New To The List

From: Adam R. Bursell (a.bursell@snet.net)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 20:02:51 EDT

Hello everyone,
    I wanted to introduce myself to the mailing list (it looks as though =
there are many members here). My name is Adam Bursell, I am from a =
small town called Woodbury, CT. I am currently 21 years old and working =
as a field-support technician for UPS. Anyway, onto the good stuff....
    Just today, I placed an order (hopefully will go through, the =
salesperson wasn't sure if it was too late or not), for a brand new 2001 =
Dakota R/T. I ordered it in Black on the Slate Gray interior. Extended =
cab, fully loaded, every single option with the exception of the =
bedliner (I plant to add a BedRug with toneau cover). Anyway, I think I =
did well with price, I got it for $24,681.00, then of course there's a =
$2,000.00 rebate, for a total of $22,681.00. I am hoping all will go =
well, considering it is the end of the ordering season.
    I will spare the rest of you details of my life, but will say that I =
have owned several other performance vehicles and none have been like =
this. It is a totally different feeling being in a fast truck, than a =
fast car.
    Hopefully I will be learning and participating a lot on this list. =
Thanks again,

Adam