Re: ACCEL/DFI GEN 7.0

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 20:08:49 EDT

It looks like they might be catching up to where the Fel-Pro system was over a
year ago. I'd be interested in more specs myself. Looks like the price is about
the same. What is so special about the Motec systems? I thought they were a
mechanical/electrical system. Thanks for the info!

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"