Re: RE: SS S-10 Ssspank!!!

From: Krawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 05:38:23 EDT

actually, the SS had a 195(?) hp engine. It was like 20 more hp than the
regular. I believe it was the same 4.3 the 4x4's had in it. SO, it was a
little faster than the normal S10. The wheels are diff than the extreme and
they came out before the zq8 suspension. I had a bud who had one.

I have to disagree on the "most people have no idea what an R/T is"
Everyone here thinks my truck is an R/T even though I have SPORT stickers on
the door. The R/T is more recognized than regular Daks. And yes, I have
R/T rims. And no, I don't try to be an R/T... I just like the rims...
nothing else.

13's eh? what are you TIME SLIPS showing now? and no crappy videos of you
"beating" a mustang GT. hehehe

"First off, a 4.7 5-spd, RC, not loaded, is only AS fast as a loaded RC or
CC
R/T. " only opinion... I believe it has been proved it can go either way
depending on driver.

suit up
Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net