Re: Hello Everyone - New To The List

From: Dakota R/T QC (thegrants@snet.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 10:31:03 EDT

Adam
I am from Barkhamsted CT. Small town in the northwest part of CT 1/2 hour
north of waterbury.
I recently joined DML myself. These guys are great, i have gotten alot of
good info from the list. Hopefully i can provide help some day in return.
I have a 2000 4.7 Quad Cab 5spd. LSD, 3.55.
Gibson cat back, Jet Stage II, 180 tstat, Intense performance intake, Bosch
4417 +4 plugs, lebra bed cover, OEM fender flares and R/T wheels and tires.
Check it out http://communities.msn.com/mydakotaqc.com

I am hoping to get up to Lebanon valley dragway soon to see what it will
run.

Where did you order your truck from? I got mine from Modern motors in
Thomaston.