No Subject

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 14:34:38 EDT

I put in a transmissions temp. gauge in yesterday in my '00 QC and in doing
so I found ALL the fitting for the cooling line were barley tight! I went and
tightened every one from the tranny to the radiator to the tranny cooler back
to the tranny! Just a word of warning to all! I did find out that the tranny
fluid passes though a heat exchange in the main radiator before it passes
threw the tranny cooler in front of the A/C condenser.

 And for the record on the Trans 45RFE the cooling out line is the top of the
two lines on the passenger side. Soon to have photos of the custom gauge
installed on my web page soon.

dakota-truck@buffnet.net

Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Rest listed at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!