Need some opinions/suggestions - Offtopic

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 15:40:19 EDT

Ok...for those with the 97+ Mustangs, what would you recommend for a 1997
Saleen S281 on baseline "upgrades"? I haven't touched the 4.6L's...yet...and
only can go from my experiences with the 5.0's. Totally different animal under
my buddies hood but I do know that my IAT Adjuster is already working on
it..rather well. :)

Ok...Throttle Body, "Chip", anything....(I understand that Saleen
already "tweaked" the systems under the hood from the factory so there probably
isn't a whole lot...but this is why i'm asking you for options.)

Thanks,

- Bernd

Email me privately so that (1) we don't clog up the DML and (2) we don't start
any unnecessary (possible) flame wars.