Re: Re: took a trip, mpg/truck report

From: Paul Bullerman (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 23:27:40 EDT

Rick,
That mpg sounds about right, esp. with all that weight and the AC. I have
almost 15k on mine, But, I also have a Z-tube, 68mm TB, running synthetic
oil (just changed it recently), magnaflow muffler (stock tailpipe), and some
really expensive NGKs. I have a jet chip too, but I dont think that means
much for mpg. I also have 31's inflated to 48 psi. Max is 50 psi. I just
hope it stays that way. Avg price here in MD is 1.74/g. 93 is 1.80 +.
Boog