Re: took a trip, mpg/truck report

From: fender (fender@webtv.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 08:12:14 EDT

Hey Boog I have the same thing as you and I'm getting 12.4 with 11,400
Miles on it, Lite on the foot thou.
Last summer I took the Dak on a 300 mile trip it only had 3,000 miles on
it at the time and I got 18.9 MPG with three people in the cab and the
bed box loaded up and with the Air on running 70 MPH
@ 2100 RPM's.
I agree with ya, I would think it probably would be better now that its
loosen up now. ahhhhh maybe 21, 22, 23 MPG like you mention in your
post.....

Rick.