Re: SS S-10 Ssspank!!!

From: -=Krawdaddy=- (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 21:44:47 EDT

hahahahahahahahahaha.. always a good laugh.

lets see... low 14's to hi 13's stock on a 01 GT.... hmmmm.... rip me a new
one? Not even with the WIFE driving! hahahahahahaha
don't believe me? go to stangnet.com and look around.

oh yeah, btw, those numbers are for STOCK GT's

Disclaimer.. Not ripping on Dakota's... been a owner for years, will have a
new one soon. I am just ripping on ignorance

one other thing.. still haven't seen any time slips.......

"and that's all I have to say about that"

blahblahblahblahblah
Krawdaddy - New Orleans, La.
      www.krawdaddy.net
           ICQ# 2325710