Re: SS S-10 Ssspank!!!

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 21:31:15 EDT

|i don't care if the hotchkis is better, fact is
| what you get FROM THE FACTORY IS BETTER ON THE R/T.

Huh? Factory R/T suspension is better than Hotchkis? What planet are you
from?
Or are you saying R/T vs regular Dak??? Well duh!!!

My point was every friend I have with an R/T has gone Hotchkis. And those
stock R/T tires suck as much as the regular Dak +'s do. And those vaunted
R/T cast wheels might as well be made out of lead for how much they
weigh.....

Hey, I love the R/T, but I'd rather do it my way if I was building a really
hot toy.

In my current case it was simple.... I needed to be able to tow 6700lbs.
Hence the Wunder SLuT...