RE: Re: SS S-10 Ssspank!!!.....AND 4.7 RC vs 5.9 R/T

From: Brian Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 21:47:02 EDT

A guy named Blaine (or Duner) races at firebird all the time in his CC setup
that way. With quite a few mods he is now running 14.6s in the 1/4, a little
slower than his 98 CC R/T ran BONE stock (14.61)..... He's got the white
one with racing stripes, and now if is fully R/Tized from wheels to
supespenions and bumpers.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Don't think Firebird is considered a particularly fast track though....