RE: SS S-10 Ssspank!!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 00:30:20 EDT

Holly crap, I go to work to make my daily bread and come back to a bunch
of "basura" about my little opinion?? Christ man, I wasn't rippin' on
anyone or any rig, but I guess some people seem to take it a bit too
far, but that still ain't gonna change my opinion. All my cars have been
sleepers. That's my style. I love to catch people off guard and they ask
??'s later instead of announcing my arrival. Made alot of friends that
way.
   I have one beef though, I ain't gonna make an issue of it, but Brian
Stewart, how do you "totally disagree with my actions"?? Wtf did I do or
say for you to go there?? Spanking someone, or are we gonna start that
street race thread again?? I ain't gonna. My whole family was in NHRA at
one point, waaay back when, so racing to me is like a smoking habit,
hard to kick. (I never had smoked btw, oh yeah, tires, but that's it :)
) Or was it my R/T and 4.7 comment?? Man, lighten up, I give everyone a
fair shake, don't matter what you got. You don't have to get your
feathers ruffled man, I'll believe you, just don't blatently b-s me.
Hey, I have a bud in a Samarai that I'm helping him try to "squeak" more
power out of it (go ahead and laugh, there's s/c kits out for the dang
thing!!)
   How about this, tonight I had some dumb a$$ in a 4x4 80's 4cyl Toy
"ota" try to beat me to the end of his lane and cut me off. Phhh, yeah,
right. Was funny hearing him pinging away trying though :) Only took
about 1/2 throttle to keep ahead.
   And one more thing, "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??" Relax man!!!!!!
This is all I'm gonna say about this, I PROMISE!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm