New Job! No DML?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 23:46:22 EDT

Well it looks like I am going to be sworn in as a police officer the 11th of
June for a local department. I am currently taking a 40 hour pre-basic
course so I can start right after getting sworn in and start doing my field
training. I also will have to attend a 17 week police academy(full pay
during this time also). I dont think I will be able to keep up with the DML
and dealing with the academy and my career. I graduated last May with my
Bachelor's in Criminal Justice and it feels so good to finally, a year
later, use my degree. I have been working as a warehouse manager since
Sept.99, and while it has been a nice paycheck and good work experience, it
is not something I wanted to do forever. I am going to devote as much of my
spare time with the local high school/athletic department as possible and
just overall getting to know the community and helping them out any and
every way I can. Basically, my time will become very limited and as much I
want to stay on the DML and talk Dakotas......I really dont think I will
have time to. Maybe somewhere down the line within the next 6,7, or even 12
months I will find more time and should be able to come back once again as a
DMLer. So for now I am going to stay on....and as time comes closer to the
academy I will let everyone know what is going on. I am also currently
looking at relocating and buying my first home(with a BIG garage!). Alot of
things are changing right now in my life, but will never change my love for
Dodge and Dakotas. Being 25 years old it seems like things are finally
picking up and I will be headed towards real life. I cannot say enough about
how nice everyone has been to myself over the years I have been on here,
putting up with my nagging and quite often annoying questions! :)
Thanks again..........now let the DMLs roll!
Dakota Content: I am buying a new Pioneer DEH47DH CD Player tomorrow!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6