Re: WATER (lots of it)(long, but I need advise on this)

From: Ray Sulich (ray.sulich@snet.net)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 05:59:46 EDT

At 02:47 AM 5/18/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I can barely stand to admit to this. It's 2:20 am, the lady and I just got
>home from a friends house. All day today we've had rain. A lot of it. I get

I would check the oil in the odd chance that the engine backflooded with
water (highly doubtful). Most likely as you stated, you're starting
problems where related to having the exhaust full of water and the exhaust
flow not being able to overcome the backpressure. Also, keep an eye on the
truck to make sure there aren't any oil leaks.