RE: Replaced Throttle Body broke TV Cable Plastic Piece

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 09:58:22 EDT

Mike,

I myself put a slight crack on the round tip of mine when I went to remove
it the last time I took my TB off for cleaning. I managed to put a dab of
Crazy glue on it since it didn't crack off completely. When I saw the crack
I also thought about getting a replacement for that black plastic piece.
When I looked at it closely I saw that the plastic pieces is slipped onto
the cable and the end of the cable has a metal nub (don't know the exact
term for it) welded on to it. Sort of like the brake cables for bikes. I
didn't look further into getting a replacement but it seems like a complete
cable will be necessary.

Ken