RE: Replaced Throttle Body broke TV Cable Plastic Piece

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 10:52:40 EDT

Hey Mike

I busted one last time I was cleaning my TB and tried several things to
re-attach it to the TB. Your only option is getting a new cable. Atleast
that was all I could come up with. I'd suggest calling around to several
dealers if you can. I had several quotes that were high and then one dealer
gave me a quote for half of what the others wanted.

Good Luck!

Kenneth M. Berntsen

1996 Dakota Sport 3.9 V6 (Current)
1990 Dakota 2.5 I4 (1993 - 1997)