RE: SS S-10 Ssspank!!!

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 04:12:23 EDT

You know, I hate to get involved in this thread. But I have too. You're a
moron for thinking you could beat a GT, especially the special edition
Mustang (The one with the painted valance etc). I'm sorry. But a truck it
is a truck. There are some exceptions, like Matt Barett's 4.7L, and the
super modified god Will with his 408. But still:

** YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE ROAD **

Now face the music, put your tail between your legs, and run away like a
good boy.

William
Don't worry, it took me a little bit to get over it too.