Re: Moab pictures are up!!!--?'s for Tom

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 11:44:39 EDT

Tom,
Those sound like some seriously beefy rails. If they stuck out
a little farther, you'd be able to get a hi-lift under it and
jack it from any point along the side . . . just thinking out
loud on how I might want to do mine.

Where'd you find a shop that is willing to tackle that front end
swap and how much do you think it will cost? Good call on
removing that huge frame 'U' in the front. Jeez, was I
surprised when I saw it for the first time after removing my
front facia. I have a custom prerunner style bumper so you can
totally see it and I've had someone actually ask me what the
hell it was. It does take the rock hits--that's for sure.

I think I know what King shock coilovers look like, but I'm not
for sure. Can you elaborate? Is "King" the brand name? Thanks
for the info and for fueling my crazy dreams . . . my wife
doesn't thank you though. ;)

Jason
Las Vegas

PS. Where do you live? In Utah?