Re: Moab pictures are up!!!--2?'s for Tom

From: Tom F. Buban (biokiller@ameritech.net)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 07:40:07 EDT

Jason-

The rock rails I made where out of 2x4 1/4" wall steel tubing. I
attached them to the frame with Chrome Molly tubes, and the whole thing
bolts up.
This things weight alot. About 75lbs apiece!!! But man can they take the
rocks!!!
I don't think I will ever bend them!!

As for the solid axle. I have a Dana 44 that is going in. I'm doing
something similar to the Quad Cab. I will be using King shock coilovers.
And either a 3 or 4 link setup, without a track bar.
I'm also cutting all the frame crap in the front out and putting in
tubing. I will gain tons of clearance, and it will flex really well.

Hope this helps some, fell free to ask more!!!

Tom