Re: Slow day so how about a DML survey

From: Blaine Basse (bigbad@acadiacom.net)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 12:02:36 EDT

59,000 miles, that thing is still a baby. My '94 has 195,000 miles on her
and still going strong. I did change discs, water pump, tranny and need and
evaporator for the a/c but I'm not complaining. With that many miles she
still runs great, doesn't leak oil, burns a quart between changes and gets
15-17 mpg around town and 18-20 on the highway. Not bad for an old 318,
huh.
Blaine V. Basse aka bigbad
'94 cc slt 5.2 auto
'95 Neon highline(wife's car)