Re: Slow day so how about a DML survey

From: BRYAN LESLIE (whoo_ya@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 22:17:44 EDT

Yep she's just a young'n mileage wise.No issues yet
except for those lovely BadYear 40k invictas that only
went 19k.Went round and round with BadYear on those,
but finally got them to warranty them for me.
Let's see if i can start something.
>From what i have read here these last few years sounds
like the Gen II's were the best Dak's!
No cab bolts,balljoints,pinging,etc......
They may have the aftermarket parts(Gen III),but we
the Proud Gen II owners have the dependability and
best stock looks (no copycats here--Baby Ram) ;)

     Dodges best Dakota The Gen II !
  --Flame on-- LOL

          Bryan
  So. Cal.