Re: Good gas mileage [2.5L]

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 17:35:09 EDT

I got about 16 normally, after the K&N filter drop in I get 17 pretty steady.
 I just put a tonneau on so it should go up a bit next time. Yes these
numbers suck, but you must know that I drive basically only to school
(3miles) and to work (1.5miles) those are one way distances. I do go other
places but those usally aren't very far either. Most places I travel on a
regular basis are not more than 30 minutes away. Also I drive the worst
possible way, as fast acceleration as I can and race up to the red lights,
like I am going to intimidate them into changing. I am not proud of this but
it is fun. I went to Seattle once with a dog, heavy cedar chest, and a bench
made of 4X4s in the back, going 70 the whole time and got exactly 22 mpg. In
short I do all stop and go driving, thats bad, when I don't I get just what
you get.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC