Re: Code 27 WTF???????

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 22:09:07 EDT

That's an injector code..right?
You might want to listen to each injector to make sure
they're all working. Could also be a bad connection, or
a bad wire. Use a long screwdriver with the handle end
to your ear, and touch the blade to the injector body
and listen for a clicking sound. Compare the sounds,
if one is quiet or sounds different, try swapping that
wire with the injector next to it, and listen again.
Or you could compare resistance values for all of
the injectors.