Code 27 WTF???????

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 10:26:46 EDT

Alright my "wonderful" check engine light has
been coming on for the last year or so (I don't
drive it much) and I finally swapped the fuel
injectors out for some Ford Motorsports 19#
ones.(was getting the same code then) Truck ran
good for a few short trips, and now the engine
light is on AGAIN!!!! WTF????? The truck only has
about 50K miles on it, in my sig, you can see the
mods, what would be causing the code??? The truck
sounds like it is not running on all 8 cylinders
and it "misses". It will not stall, but just runs
like CRAP!!! I used to be able to turn it off and
turn it right back on, and it would be fine then.

What should I check??? It is really annoying as
it will not do it all the time. If you just drive
it, it will "work itself out" and eventually run
fine.

Tom

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.