Re: 0-60 in a 4cyl

From: Ragnarok (yum@yermom.org)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 23:47:05 EDT

Puddlestompa@aol.com wrote:

> Yes it is true, you can go 60 in a 2.5L dak. :-) Yesterday I tested my 0-60
> and my three results were 17seconds, 18seconds, and 16 & 35split seconds.
> this is depressing but I knew it was slow. What are you other 4cyl guys
> running.

Well, not sure what my 0-60 might be, but I do know my 1/4 mile is 19.5@74 mph,
with another person in the car. Interpolate accordingly. Anybody else got 1/4
mile times for their 2.5L? I asked this once before, but the response was so
overwhelming ( <--sarcasm ;) )that I figured no one knew. So how bout it?

William...