0-60 in a 4cyl

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 12:42:15 EDT

Yes it is true, you can go 60 in a 2.5L dak. :-) Yesterday I tested my 0-60
and my three results were 17seconds, 18seconds, and 16 & 35split seconds.
this is depressing but I knew it was slow. What are you other 4cyl guys
running.

Short Story: To test my 0-60 I headed down to this road that goes out and
around a medium sized lake we have in the area. The purpose of going here
was because no one goes out here and the speed limit on most of it is 50, it
goes about 12 miles and gets small, but most of it is a pretty wide two lane,
with no traffic (usually). So about two miles in what do I hit but road
construction, ah! Takes me about 5 minutes just to get through that. Then
about a minute later from a side road a cop pulls out in front of me, and
then his buddy pulls out behind me, so now I drive about 3 miles looking for
a place to speed with a cop in front and behind me. :-( Finally they pull off
at the park that is out there and i am free to go on my way, but by this time
the road is getting small bumpy and with lots of turns. Long story short I
drive the full 12 miles looking for a good place, don't find it and pass one
cop on the way back from the end. As I pass the other cop in the park I know
he is busy and am able to test it between him and the road construction.
Thats life right-Screw Murphy :-)

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC