LEATHER INTERIOR GROUP BUY....

From: Lance Russell (lrussell@konnect.net)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 02:33:07 EDT

I dont know if this is posted here or not, but I wanted to make sure those
who were interested in this as I was, have the latest info.

Lance

DO NOT ORDER FROM CLASSIC SOFT TRIM!!!!!

If you want leather interior please DO NOT ORDER at this time. Im am sorry
to say, that unfortunately I have made a mistake. I chose classic soft trim
on a whim and because really I hadent contacted many other leather
companies. Well since I started "doing buisness with classic soft trim I
have learned that they are liars, cheat people, have a product mostly made
of vinal, etc. When I contacted them initially they quoted me one
price...then raised it, then added shipping, the went from offering free
options to chargeing for them, etc. I asked for pictures and they said that
they would be sent to me, they never did! I have just recently recieved
emails from people who have the classic soft trim kit and are extremely
unhappy with it. I therefor have contacted 3 other leather interior
companies!!! AND I have negoitated a better product FOR A CHEAPER PRICE!!!
So Im stopping the leather interior group buy with classic soft trim! Please
do not order, if you had planned on ordering d!

ont, if you did order try your b

est within you legal limits to withdraw your order! Please do not buy in to
any scams of their's If you are still interested in leather interior, I will
send ou thte new information, with pictures, and testominals from actual
buyers (which I will solicite) in a few days. ALso the new company has
offered a better price.

Again I aploigize, I made an character judgement error, when I decieded to
go with this company, again Im sorry. Please email me if you would like in
on the new deal!

Jonas Janek

groupbuys@dodgedakotas.com

JJJJJJFOX@AOL.COM