Re: I found my new baby!!! (and a couple of questions)

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 03:34:16 EDT

Will,

     I'll be in Pascagoula most of the time, some time probably spent in
Moss Point as well. My mom's side of the family is all down there, the
Webbs and Wilsons. My brother and I are driving down together, we were
going to do the trip in my '93 Dak, but now it looks like we'll be breaking
in my new baby :) I'm not sure where Starkville is, but if you let me know
maybe we can stop by. What kind of Dak do you have?

--
Dave
Denver, CO

<ABeerCan@aol.com> wrote in message news:9b.153088a4.2836e252@aol.com... > In a message dated 5/18/01 1:08:21 AM Central Daylight Time, ded74@yahoo.com > writes: > > << Just wondering how much it affects power, handling, and gas mileage cause > I'm thinking about putting some BFG MTs on after my trip to Mississippi in > June. >> > > Dave, > Where ya gonna be in Mississippi? I am in Starkville, MS. If you are > in the area maybe we can get together and have lunch or supper and talk about > Dakotas. Congrats on finding a great new Dak! It's hard to let the old Dak > go, but just knowing you have a brand new one to start all over with again is > so much better! > > The other Will