Re: Re: Re: Stereo Wiring Help!!!

From: Russell Yee (rkyee02@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 08:01:11 EDT

Kyle, the mute is for muting the unit when you receive a call on your cell
phone. Like Ron said, it connects to a cell phone cradle. The blue wire is
the remote turn on wire which is usually used in conjunction with a external
amplifier. It's function is to turn the amp on and off with your head unit.
I think the illumination dash wire may be for the dimmer to dim the unit
when your headlights turn on. I am not sure, but I'll check on my wiring to
make sure.

        Russ Yee
    00 CC Sport 4.7L