Re: Failed Emission Testing

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 14:40:53 EDT

Reseting the computer could have something to do with it. As long as you got
100-200miles of gentle driving on the computer it should be ok.

Make sure your truck is warmed up before they test it. If you were sitting for
over an hour that doesn't help.

A while back someone posted a driving sequence that suposidly gets all you
sensors working to reduce emissions. I heard it works great. It might be
posted on the DML page too.

How about one of those cans of stuff to get you past smog checks.

Jay W