Half way good race vs Lightning

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 16:04:16 EDT

I was on my way home this morning around 6am from my buddy's house when I
look up and there is a red SVT Lightning going my way that I have been
shooting for ever since I got my R/T. I bounce off after him and we play
around a little bit until we get to the next light, which is 2 lanes that
turn left only. I am on the outside lane and he is on the inside. At the
green we take off, I had to go easy because of water from some damn
sprinklers was on my lane, he pulls about 2 cars at most on me and then once
straight we both give it hell. We start off at around 15 and I catch him by
35 and pull a car length on him. I held that strong until around 85-90 then
he starts to edge up. At 100 he finally pulled a car on me and we stayed even
for just a little while until some schmuck pulled out in front of him. Then
we were at his turn off so we waved and revved then parted. After it all was
done I realized that I left my A/C on the whole time so I was pretty
irritated but at the same time still very ecstatic. I am going to find him
again for a second go around and hopefully get him side by side from 0 all
the way up and see much better I can get him by.

Zeus