RE: FW: neon Fuel economy...

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 19:30:51 EDT

I don't know about you but as long as I am spending my money and not Mom or
Dad's I can bitch all I want about the price of anything ehehehhe. Still
pisses me off to pay $.89 for a coke that costs maybe a nickel and them have
the audacity to tell me it's on sale! Just teasing I loved the post so much
I just had to have a smartass response.

Karsh