RE: RE: Annoying rattle finally figured out on my `99/throttle body reply

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 20:25:42 EDT

The Flometrics TB's are noticeably better on performance than the stock
TB's. However, they are NOT emissions legal (if the tech knows what
he/she is looking at) will also fail visual (if this is part of the
emission test in your area).

They use you factory sensors and linkage...no worries about that. One
thing to watch out on is the linkage hitting the V8 fuel rails. (Some
minor bending may be required....in some cases.)

On the V6, the 48mm's won't be ready for shipping until next week
(Friday) as confirmed with Flometrics. Unless Sam has on in stock for
you, myself, Bruce, and (I believe) Marty (KRC) are out. I sold my last
one last week.

- Bernd
http://www.speedtweaks.net