RE: RE: Annoying rattle finally figured out on my `99/throttle body reply

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 20:36:16 EDT

Funny you should ask,Ron! I think it would be cool to
paint it intense blue and hang Mopar(tm) vanity plates
on it.I`m not kidding! Just to mess with people`s
heads."I didn`t know Chrysler made mowers,L.I.B.!" I
want to be the first guy on the block with a "Mowpar"!
Heh heh.
--- Ronald Wong <ron-wong@home.com> wrote:
> Hey Steve,
>
> What mods for the mower????
>
> Ron
> 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.