Re: Re: Wasing the DAK

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 14:40:51 EDT

I knew everyone would jump on this anti dish washing soap bandwagon, so i
didn't say anything to start with. I always hear that it is bad and strips
wax but I have used it for 8 years on red, white, dark blue, and black cars.
I never saw a problem, never really seemed to srip wax. I now use westleys
car soap because it foams better than dishwashing soap. Car soap is not
anymore expensive than dishwashing soap so I would go with it just cause. My
dad used to own a Miata and was part of their club got the magazine and
everything, washed the car like twice a week, he always used dishwashing
soap. just my .02

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC