Fast and the Furious (offtopic)

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 15:15:19 EDT

Last night I saw a commercial for a new movie coming out called "The Fast and
the Furious" It looks like it is all about street racing, almost all the
cars I saw were ricers though, looked like there was one 70 muscle car. From
what I saw I think there will be some tight chase/race sences, driving under
semis and what not. Even thought the semi thing is getting a little over
done, I heard it was done in Driven too. I am next to a lot of semis on the
road and nothing is going to fit under them, of course the best under semi
sence is from the Griswolds :-) That scene can hold its ground over any car
movie. I don't think this movie is really that good of an idea, I can just
see the number of car accidents outside the theaters, I remmeber when Fight
Club came out all across the country mini Fight Clubs popped up now we are
just getting kids excited about street racing. Not that I am anti street
racing or anything I just think it will cause some problems. Oh well I can't
wait to see it.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC