Re: Fast and the Furious (offtopic)

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 10:39:30 EDT

I buddy of mine took a triumph under a semi trailer once. He was crazy.
He never measured or anything, he just said, "hey, watch this..." He
ripped down the parking lot, ducked, and blasted under the trailer blind at
40mph, spun the car around and came back with us yelling at him. He's in
prison now, I'm not sure what for this time... Not his first time.

Car was an early 60's roadster. Lowered to the extreme with low profile
tires. A real canyon carver. Trick engine. It also had a pretty short
windshield. Story was he did this on the street with a semi stopped at a
red light. Did a u-turn with the midle of the trailer at the apex. On a
busy street, in traffic. He was telling us about it while we were hanging
out, and we didn't believe it.... He proved it possible....

-STE