RE: Mopar Performance Engine Computer for 4.7L

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 22:25:45 EDT

Go try to buy one.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET]On Behalf Of Adam H
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 4:57 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: Mopar Performance Engine Computer for 4.7L

Hey,

I've been reading the posts in the DML about Mopar not providing a
performance ECU for the 4.7L engine in the Dakotas :( I was just on the
Mopar Performance site looking stuff up when I came across a listing for
chips for the 4.7L engine. The part number for the 4.7L 4x4 was P5007198WA.
This is a High Performance Magnum Engine Controller. Is this the
performance ECU that will add about 30 Hp and at least as much torque, or is
this something different?

The site was www.moparperformance.com

Thanks,
Adam