Re: RE: New TB & PCM/WOT Shift Point Problems

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 01:49:11 EDT

And also, remember you are adding fuel to feed 6 or 9PSI of air... thats
runnin it really rich w.o. a blower... which will cause the power to fall
off too.... Mike Leach did my computer as well.. when I'm holding it in
gear in 2nd lets say, it hits the rev limiter at 6000 in no time... (needs
the extra air to make the power)

Add the blower, and you will be fine...

Tim Berry
Blown 318 w/ Mike Leach computer, with other mods :-P