Re: Re: 21.5 gallons

From: Mark Litherland (MarkL@all914.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 08:59:07 EDT

Ok I just had to go look. I just got back from a trip last night and my
trip computer reads 338 miles, 18.0mpg, and 15 miles til empty. The most I
have ever put in the tank was 19.5 gallons and that was with the trip
computer on "0" (yes zero miles to go) for at least two miles.

I feel like Kramer..."Go for it...life beyond the E!" :)

Mark Litherland
'00 SLT 4.7