Re: engine vacuum

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 10:30:04 EDT

Hi Bob,

    Thanks for the info. What does yours read in neutral? I'm wondering
because I have a 5-speed and this is how I took the reading on mine.
Wouldn't being in 1st gear with an auto trans cause the vacuum to increase?

Thanks,

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.2L/5-speed/3.92SG
K&N Gen II, B&F Billet TB, MP cam, MP headers, MP catback,
MP plug wires, Accel Supercoil, Custom Computer by Ron Zimmer,
180 T-stat, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch