Re: engine vacuum

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 12:56:46 EDT

Mine used to read around 16in while idling in neutral and then climbs to around
18in where it rests until the next throttle blip - then it hovers around 16 then
builds in 30s or so to around 18. This was with the stock cam. My other 360
was 15-17in. I understand that anything over 12in at idle is ok w/the more the
better.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"